My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

8 Aug 2011

I'm Back!

Hi Guys

Sorry it's been so long since I posted.... As you know I have been busy moving to our new home in Guildford, Surrey but also I have been going through a lot of health issues, which are ongoing so please forgive me if my posting isn't as regular as it should be for the next few weeks/months.

I can't believe I now have 90 followers! thank you all so much *GRIN*

I will try to get some photos up of my new studio in the next few weeks, however at the moment it is still full of unpacked boxes.

Please keep your comments coming, I love to hear from you what you think of the products I post and of my work.

Have a good day!

A x

2 comments:

  1. **waving** hello lovely. I do hope the move has gone well and you are enjoying your new home. Sorry to hear you are not too well at the moment **huggles** Hope you start to feel tickerty boo soon chicks. Speak soon. Loves Ionwen X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya

    The move went very well thank you and I'm loving our new home, I hope that all is good with you. I've got a big operation coming up and a CT scan so hopefully once that is all over things should start getting back to normal - fingers crossed. Thanks for your comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive