My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

4 Mar 2011

What Katie Did Next


I've just come across this website full of hand stitched goodies from Katie Levett-Allen. She is based in Surrey (not far from where I am moving to!) and she loves to be creative, particularly in freehand embroidery. I have always been scared of a sewing machine, so I am particularly in awe of her work. Check out her website here and here are a few samples from her shop





and I found this beautiful creation on her blog which she made for her sisters birthday



3 comments:

  1. This is the kinda thing that I love doing. I hope to be doing much more of it n all as my new sewing machine arrived today, whoop whoop. Check out my blog to see some of my work so far. I canna wait to get cracking on the few orders I have, eeeeeek!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for showcasing my work Amanda, I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for allowing me Katie, looking forward to meeting you in the summer. x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive