My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

8 Nov 2010

Hub

I am very excited here at the moment as I am in the process of buying a house with my boyfriend Paul. We have decided to move to Guildford, as I went to Uni in Surrey & so still have some good friends down there and also Paul works in Bracknell and so he will be nearer to work.

We are buying a brand new property and so it won't be until next summer that we move in, but we have already started looking for lovely things to decorate our new abode.

Whilst searching, I came across this great website which I thought you guys might like too. Check out Hub where you can find all sorts of interior products. Camilla also regularly updates her Facebook page with news, events & new product, you can link to her page here

Here is a sample of what you can expect to find on Hubs website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive