My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

13 Apr 2010

Book Inspiration







As I am pretty snowed under this week with licensed character design work, (which is top secret until it is in the shops!), I figured it would be fun to show what books I have in my studio, that inspire me and those that I just love looking at. Of course it goes without saying that my favourite book at this time is 'Print & Pattern' by Bowie Style (aka Marie Perkins), If you haven't checked out her blog, then take a look here, I am addicted to it and really missed it last week when she was away for Easter. The book is available For £12.35 from Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Print-Pattern-Bowie-Style/dp/1856696464/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1271174816&sr=8-1

Here are a few photos to show what lovelies you can find inside :-)

Enjoy the sunshine!


2 comments:

  1. I have a copy of this book too, it is great and the perfect accompaniment to the fabulous Print and Pattern blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great Clare, I spend ages just looking through in awe of the amazing designers.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive