My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

19 Apr 2010

Beautiful Bunting

Today I want to introduce a lovely lady Anna Roberts-knight, she is a fellow illustrator/surface pattern designer, but she also makes the most gorgeous bunting. I got to know Anna from starting my blog, I contacted her out of the blue and she very kindly gave me advice.

Anna makes this gorgeous bunting and other bespoke personalised products to order. The customer chooses the colour themes, icons, names etc and then Anna works her magic. She also likes to do her bit for the environment and offers a recycling service, turning childrens clothes or blankets into beautiful products. Turnaround time is roughly 10 days.


You can contact Anna by email: arkdesigns@hotmail.co.uk, or follow her blog at: http://arkdesignsbyanna.blogspot.com



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a lovely article Amanda!!
    Anytime, it's always a pleasure.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive