My little blog full of My work, Other Designers I Love & Creative Inspiration

22 Mar 2010

Stampin' Up


I went to Stitch & Craft at Olympia on Saturday to get some inspiration. Unfortunately I didn't come across a great deal that inspired me, apart from a great little company called Beyond-fabrics, unfortunately their website doesn't do the little stand I saw justice, but they do have a shop in Columbia Road, London, which I'm sure I'll be checking out in the future.

I also came across an American company who has bought stamping parties/workshops to peoples homes, A Stampin' Up! workshop is a crafting event where you open your home and invite your friends to enjoy an exciting demonstration provided by a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. When you host a workshop, you'll see new project ideas, learn different stamping techniques, and have fun with people you enjoy. I love the idea and I'm very tempted to have one, I just need to find enough local crafty friends interested in coming.

Check out: http://www2.stampinup.com for further information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive